Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Henry Winkler Speaks to Students

This week I had the honor of meeting Henry Winkler.  Instead of asking for his autograph, I asked him if he had anything he wanted to say to my sixth graders.  He began speaking very earnestly.  It was beautiful.  I was hoping I could remember it all.  Then on a whim I asked him, "Would you just like to tell them yourself?"  He was all about it.  Before I knew it, I had pushed record on my phone, and he was going to town.  Sadly, my phone memory gave out during his last sentence when he was saying that he couldn't wait to see what they would do.  However, the message is still so inspiring, so I wanted to share it.  Enjoy!  I hope it gives you new patience, hope, faith, and persistence when it comes to working with challenging students.
And may you each find the gift in YOU.
Blessings to you for the journey,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment